Monday, August 31, 2009

Half Awake Ramblings



So I woke up at 3:56 a.m. this morning thinking about the photo I snatched of the Baked Apple Pancake recipe I made yesterday morning. Was it OK that I did that? Well as it turns out not so much. The Baked Apple Pancake was long in mine and Eric's bellies when I decided I was going to write about my yummy breakfast. So I've pulled down the picture of the dish and replaced it with a photo of an apple from my tree. I will make a point to remember to take pictures of the food I make before I dive in to it from now on.

I've noticed from other blogs I've visited followers want to know what sort of camera is used in the photography of food. Well friends, my photos are coming from my iPhone. My real camera saw it's end at a Green Bay Packer vs Dallas Cowboy game last fall. It was the camera or the experience of an icy cold Leinenkugel's at Lambeau Field and well, you know where this is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment